To apply for admission, please click here.
- You will be will be contacted by the Admissions Director to discuss the next steps and arrange a tour.
- Upon acceptance, you will be notified via email regarding completion of the registration process.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $150.00 per child (new families) or $85.00 per child (current ANS families)
Students must be three years old by September 1 to enter Pre-K3; four years old by September 1 to enter Pre-K; five years old by September 1 to enter Kindergarten; six years old by September 1 to enter Grade One. All students must be potty trained and be up to date on immunizations by the first day of school.
Parish registration, church attendance and support will be verified by the respective pastors for Catholic families to determine eligibility for the Catholic Tuition Rate.
Kindergarten: Students entering Kindergarten will be screened/tested prior to acceptance.
Grades 1 through 8: Students in grades 1 through 8 are required to Shadow another student for a day (if during school year) and to provide copies of most recent report card, last year’s end-of-year report card, and any standardized test scores, prior to acceptance. If applying during summer months, parent and student are required to meet with the Principal and to provide the required documents listed above.
Waiting List Policy
A waiting list will be created following registration when capacity enrollment is reached for a particular grade. When openings occur, students will be admitted in the following category order:
- Catholics within the consolidation with children presently enrolled
- Catholics within the consolidation
- Catholics out of the consolidation with children presently enrolled
- Non-Catholics with children presently enrolled
- Catholics out of the consolidation not presently enrolled
- Non-Catholics not presently enrolled
The Archdiocese Admissions Non-Discrimination Policy can be found on the website of the Catholic Schools Office of the Archdiocese of Washington: www.adwcatholicschools.org
|Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year|
Online Registration – Follow link sent in email
Online Registration – Beginning January 1 click here
NOTE: If you did not receive the e-mail from TADS,
please call school office at 301-934-9595.
Open Houses for Prospective Families:
January 11, 2018, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Please call the Admissions Director to set up tour at 301-934-9595