A Faith-Filled Education
Archbishop Neale School offers a strong curriculum in a faith-filled environment. We work to build a community where Catholic values are at the core of everything we do and we strive to instill these values in our students, helping them develop into young men and women of good character.
- All faculty hold Teacher Certification in their area of assignment
- 31% of faculty & staff hold a Master’s Degree
- Students perform above national levels on standardized tests
- Average class size: 19 students
- School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (AdvancED)
- We follow the Archdiocese of Washington’s Standards-Based Curriculum
ANS has a great community support system, with great teachers/staff and a warm, safe environment. My two sons always come home with happy stories and great experiences. They absolutely love their teachers, which gives me peace of mind while my husband and I head to work every morning. I highly recommend ANS to other parents!"