Archbishop Neale School is enriched by the generosity of those in our community. Please check out some of the many opportunities below to support our school and improve the quality of education for all of our students.
As we continue to fulfill the needs of our school’s community, there are many special giving opportunities that are available to our donors:
- The ANS Athletic Fields (located next to the school): equipment, grass seed, black top or asphalt millings for track, field equipment (backstop; benches; soccer goals; etc.), fencing in front of the softball benches, straw, railroad ties, bluestone, loblolly pine, daylillies, lime
- New books for the library
- Music equipment
- Science equipment
- Computer equipment
- Gravel for playground
- One set of 4-seat swings (commercial grade)
- Acoustic panels around interior gym walls
Help Our ANS Scholarship Fund
Your donation to our Scholarship Fund will help children receive a Catholic education. Be sure to indicate that the donation is for the Scholarship Fund. Thank you for supporting Catholic education at Archbishop Neale School.
Log on to smile.amazon.com and choose to support Archbishop Neale School. Make sure you are shopping on Amazon Smile! A portion of your purchases will be donated back to our school.
Giant A+ BonusBucks Program
Please register your Giant Bonus Card designating ANS #00329 as your school of choice. Each time you scan your Bonus Card, ANS earns points that determine a cash amount to be credited to our A+ account. At the end of the program, we get a check for the total cash amount to use for any school need. You can go online to “A+ BonusBucks Program” and choose “Register Your Card” or fill out a Register Enrollment Card at the Giant Customer Service Desk.
Box Tops For Education
This fundraising program is offered by General Mills. To participate, please cut out specially marked Box Tops on qualifying General Mills products and send to our school. Each Box Top is worth $.10 to our school! Box Tops are on cereal, Pillsbury and Betty Crocker baking products, storage bags and containers, refrigerated and dairy products, paper products and many other General Mills products. Please visit to see the complete list for all your shopping needs – then get those scissors ready! Don’t forget to have Grandma save her Box Tops too!
Additional Giving Opportunities
We ask that you consider naming Archbishop Neale School as your charity of choice when making a donation or pledge through payroll deduction to the following:
- Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (updated number coming in January)
- United Way of the National Capital Area
- National Catholic Community Foundation
- America’s Charities