Financial assistance and scholarship programs are available through the school, the parishes, and the Archdiocese of Washington to families that qualify.
Applications for the 2019-2020 Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Program will be available online beginning on Monday, October 1, 2018. The deadline for CURRENT families to apply is Saturday, December 1, 2018. The deadline for NEW families to apply is to be announced. Families may apply online by logging onto secure.tads.com and completing the following steps:
- Log on to your TADS account, using the email and password already provided when you registered your child(ren)
- Click on the Financial Aid tab
If you need additional assistance, please call the Parent Help Line at 1-800-477-8327.
You must apply on TADS to be eligible for any additional assistance available through the school.
Every family is encouraged to apply for tuition assistance. Make sure the application is signed, all requested documentation is provided and any applicable fees are included. Please note that this application can be used for both elementary and high school students applying to or currently enrolled in Catholic schools within the Archdiocese (Washington, DC, and Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s, Montgomery, Prince George’s Counties in Maryland).
THE ARCHDIOCESE OF WASHINGTON APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY TUITION ASSISTANCE AWARDS OR SCHOLARSHIPS.
Additional Opportunities for Assistance
In addition to the ADW Tuition Assistance Program, there are other tuition assistance/scholarship opportunities available. It is important to note that to apply for ANY tuition assistance, the Archdiocese of Washington application must be submitted. The following additional opportunities are available in late spring:
- Matthew J. Siekierski Scholarship: This memorial fund is to provide tuition assistance to eligible children of Catholic families currently registered at the school and at one of the parishes in the Archbishop Neale School consolidation and will be awarded on the basis of financial need. Deadline to apply: April 1.
- Archbishop Neale Scholarship Fund: ANS has a scholarship fund that is available to qualifying students. Funds are made available through special collections from the Parishes of the Consolidation. Families who have applied to the Archdiocese of Washington for tuition assistance will be considered for this scholarship.
Please contact the school office for more information on the above scholarships.
High School Scholarship Programs
- Fitzgerald Program: High School students entering grades 9 -12 may apply for assistance from the Fitzgerald Program. The Fitzgerald Program offers tuition assistance to 9th -12th grade students applying to a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington or to students currently enrolled in a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese. Students must demonstrate financial need and show promise as future leaders for our Church and society. This award honors students who have proven leadership characteristics that the Catholic Church and Catholic schools wish to foster. Application forms can be obtained at: Fitzgerald Program. The deadline for submission of all Fitzgerald assistance applications is December 1, 2018.
- The Frederick M. Gossman Memorial High School Scholarship: Designed to assist members of the Knights of Columbus holding membership in councils within the jurisdiction of Maryland in paying tuition for their sons and daughters at accredited Catholic High Schools. Awards will be made on the basis of academic excellence, personal qualifications, and financial need. The children of deceased members are also eligible, provided the member was in good standing at the time of death. Application period is from October 1, 2018 to February 1, 2019. For more information or to download an application packet, please go to: http://www.kofc-md.org and click the Scholarship Opportunities link.
- The William J. O’Brien, Jr. Memorial Catholic High School Scholarship: Sponsored by the Maryland Knights of Columbus, eligibility for a grant under this program is open to Catholic students who are residents of the State of Maryland, and to children and grandchildren of a member of a Knights of Columbus council within the jurisdiction of Maryland. Applicants must have been officially accepted at or must be students at accredited Catholic High Schools. Applications will be judged on academic excellence, personal qualifications, and financial need. Affiliation with the Knights of Columbus is not required. Application period is from October 1, 2018 to February 1, 2019. For more information or to download an application packet, please go to: http://www.kofc-md.org and click the Scholarship Opportunities link.